Shane RobersonVice President of Client Services and Culture Architect
Shane’s passion is cultural architecture, helping individuals, groups and organizations to cultivate an intentional organizational ethos that will provide the frame for their success. He comes alongside individuals, teams, and organizations to leverage their talents and make an impact on the organization. Shane is a gifted facilitator, executive coach and keen observer of organizational dynamics.
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Workshop Facilitation
- Leadership Assessments and Development
- Team Development
- He has over 20 years of leadership and management experience.
- Worked with small business owners, corporate executives in Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations and the federal government.
- Built and managed teams with the mission of the organization as the chief objective.
- Co-authored Your Intentional Difference (Morgan James ©2013) with Ken Tucker and Todd Hahn.
- Served on non-profit boards, leading and managing non-profit organizations and coaching people in their individual development.
- Shane earned his Master’s Degree from Princeton and a Doctorate in Leadership in the Emerging Culture, focusing his dissertation on Collaborative Leadership.
MORE ABOUT SHANE
- Shane and his wife, Jennifer, and three girls, live in Richmond, Virginia.
- He enjoys reading, running, soccer and coaching his daughter’s teams.