Rich HurstExecutive Coach and Consultant
Rich is committed to training leaders in the areas of planning and organizational development, with special focus on creating the environments and structures, which engender healthy and productive staff relationships.
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Training
- Workshop Facilitation
- Team Development
- Served as a board member or consultant to businesses and non-profits in the fields of health care, relief and development, food service, education, publishing, and telecom.
- Client list includes the U.S. Air Force, AOL, Health South, Cook International, LifeWay Publishing, Georgetown University, The Chickasaw Nation and the Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- Certified by the International School of Communication, 1992
- M.Div., Fuller Graduate School, 1991
- Mesa State College, 1973, Liberal Arts
- Authored or co-authored the following books:
- The Goodnight Thing, (Red Door Press, 2006)
- Co-Authored The Quest, with Ken Baugh (Group, 2004)
- Courage to Connect (Cook, 2001)
- Co-Authored Getting Real: A Relational Guide To Leadership, with Ken Baugh (NavPress, 2000)
- Co-authored Calling, with Frank Tillapaugh (Dreamtime, 1997)
- The Search for Significance (Cook, 1997)
- Co-authored GMA: Empowering Adults for Effective Leadership, with Terry Hershey (Cook, 1991)
MORE ABOUT RICH
I love skiing, horses and being outdoors on my tractor…John Deere. I read everything I can on Leadership and living a centered life of faith. It is important to me to live my aspired values: personal integrity, financial responsibility, win/win decisions, honest relationships and creating a pleasant work environment.