Linda Roberts, M.S., M.A, LMFTConsultant and Executive Coach
Linda finds joy in being a listener, guide, coach, and companion as people grow in life through executive coaching, marriage, family and individual therapy, teaching, and facilitating retreats. She has a love of learning, collecting new ideas and sharing them with others, connecting people with each other, and helping people find common ground. She uses her skills as an executive coach to help people build on their strengths, to try out new skills, and to find a sense of connection with others. She offers an integrated approach to professional and personal growth based on her training in developmental psychology, marriage and family therapy and art.
- Executive Coaching
- Workshop Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Provides one on one coaching and leadership development workshop facilitation for employees of The Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Emphasize strength based development utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder and Core Clarity.
- Taught graduate level and undergraduate courses in Individual and Family Development, Group Therapy and Interpersonal Communication, Introduction to Counseling and Psychology, and Introduction to Marriage and Family Therapy at Irvine Valley College, Irvine, California, 2001-2003, Pepperdine University, Irvine Campus, California, 1992-2002, California State University, Northridge, California 1982-1991
- Private Marriage and Family Therapy Practice 1993-present. California Licensed 1992, Texas Licensed 2007. Specialties include: Relationship issues, Couples, Women, Abuse issues, Adult Children of Alcoholics, Spirituality and personal growth.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), California Licensed 1992, Texas Licensed 2007.
- M.A. in Marriage, Family and Child Therapy, 1988, Phillips Graduate Institute, Encino, Ca.
- M.S. an B.S. in Human Development, 1982, 1980 California State University, Northridge
MORE ABOUT LINDA
- Linda and her family live in California.
- She enjoys reading, drawing, watercolor painting, yoga, hiking, spending time with her family and friends, and talking with people!