Kurt AndreExecutive Coach and Consultant
Kurt is a trained, competent and dynamic executive leadership coach, facilitator, teacher, and public speaker with extensive experience in helping individuals move through change, conflict, and reorganization. He brings a depth of understanding of systems and relational network thinking to his work developed from years of working with a variety of individuals and organizations.
- Public Speaking
- Workshop and Retreat Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Works with TAG clients across public, private, and social, segments – including the FAA and ARG.
- His experience includes developing a leadership initiative in the Former Soviet Republics in the early 90’s, post perestroika; including Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Hungary, Serbia and Croatia.
- Wrote Engaging Today’s Millenials in Transformative Leadership, for National Network of Young Leadership.
- Contributed to multiple Anthologies related to Leadership Development in the postmodern era.
- International Coaching Federation, Master Certified Executive Leadership Coach.
- Gordon Conwell, 1991-1997, Post Graduate Studies on Post Modernism: Engaging Millenials in Leadership.
- Gordon Conwell, 1989, Masters of Divinity in Church History.
- Oral Roberts Universtity, 1983, BA in Sociology with German and Psychology minors.
- Who’s Who of American Young Leaders.
- International Leadership Development Award for Excellence in Leadership Development.
MORE ABOUT KURT
- Kurt is married with three children and lives in Maryland.
- In his free time he enjoys swimming, volleyball, playing the guitar, gardening and cooking.
- He has traveled to 49 countries on 5 continents and is fluent in German.