Kevin FordChief Visionary Officer and Principal
Kevin is known for developing leaders who choose to successfully transform their organization to meet the challenges that they face.
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Development
- Market Research
- Leadership Development
- Growth and Development of Churches
- Facilitated the development of over 400 strategic plans throughout North America.
- The senior consultant for the Redesign of the U.S. Army Staff—the largest employer in the nation.
- Works with large organizations such as the Federal Aviation Administration and the Salvation Army, as well as small businesses, churches, and non-profits.
- Developed research tools, surveys, and software systems that are in use throughout North America.
- Books published include:
- The Leadership Triangle co-authored with Ken Tucker was released in January 2012 and again in January 2014.
- The Thing in the Bushes with James Osterhaus, Foreword by Bill Pollard (Colorado Springs: Pinon, 2000).
MORE ABOUT KEVIN
- Kevin and his wife, Caroline, live in Charlotte, North Carolina with their daughters, Anabel and Leighton.