Kelly Ann JasenProject Manager
Kelly loves working with people and organizations to bring about organizational change through leadership development, change management and process development. Big on achieving the daily task list and writing a new one for tomorrow, she’s also big on helping others & organizations, challenging the status quo to think deeper, dream bigger and strategize more.
- Project Management
- Organizational Review and Process Development
- Experienced in corporate, non-profits, small businesses, mortgage industry and franchising.
- Ability to lead initiatives requiring internal and external communication, organizational review, and process development.
- Provide quality assurance and control methods, P&L review and consultation for small businesses are a few other areas where she is experienced.
- Her diverse capabilities also include event planning and execution as well as conducting communication audits (which is much more fun & interesting than it sounds!).
- Gonzaga University, MA, Organizational Leadership, 2011.
- Puget Sound Christian College, AA & BA, Elementary Education, Bible, Social Science, 2001
MORE ABOUT KELLY
- Kelly lives with her husband in Northern Virginia.
- Some of her favorite things include the important stuff like Starbucks, a really cold can of Coke, watching Gonzaga or the Seahawks win, and being with loved ones.
- She also enjoys laughing, trying new coffee places, reading, traveling, hiking, debating and board games.