Kathie RobertsonOffice Administrator
Kathie has a wonderful, friendly attitude and keeps the TAG office running smoothly. With a background as a legal secretary, she is able to juggle multiple priorities with a calm demeanor while meeting project driven deadlines.
- Client Services
- Office Management
- Event Planning
- Successfully supported several partners in a law firm, assisting with special projects, creating marketing materials, and managing filings and law libraries
- Supporting accounting and finance departments in generating monthly financial statements and quarterly SEC reports
- Coordinating annual shareholders meetings and assembling information for investor relations
- B.S. Business Management, Virginia Tech
MORE ABOUT KATHIE
- Kathie grew up in Northern Virginia and married a fellow VT Hokie! After college they moved to Charlotte for 19 years. Back in NOVA now, she really misses living in the South and drinking sweet tea.
- She has 3 boys (ages 15, 12, and 7) and keeps busy on the weekends attending all of their activities – football, lacrosse, wrestling, basketball, swim team, golf, archery and performing in the marching band.
- Kathie enjoys traveling, tennis, biking and being near the water.