Jeanne SnappSenior Consultant
Jeanne’s passion is igniting possibilities in people as individuals, teams, organization, and communities to make a difference. She engages easily with people, fascinated to learn their stories.
- Executive Coaching
- Facilitation of Training Workshops
- Team Building
- Succession Planning
- Program Evaluation
EXPERIENCE / ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Trained in mental health, she gained experience in healthy systems by providing therapy and community outreach in in-patient, community mental health, and private practice settings.
- Co-founded a successful multi-disciplinary counseling center.
- Co-founded TAG (The Armstrong Group) to build and support healthy systems in organizations.
- Worked with TAG clients including the Federal Aviation Administration, the US Treasury Department, the National Credit Union Administration, the Chickasaw Nation, Georgetown University’s English for Heritage Language Speakers program, INOVA Fairfax Hospital, Scott-Long Construction, Association Resource Group telecommunications firm.
- Worked with The Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation to facilitate a relationship building retreat in Hawaii that brought together the next generation of top political advisors of South Korea and the United States for the purpose of improving relations between the two countries.
- University of Michigan: BA 1969, MSW 1971, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Certification: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator CoreClarity
MORE ABOUT JEANNE
- Jeanne is married and lives in Northern Virginia.
- She enjoys kayaking, hiking, walking her dogs, consuming the newspaper, traveling around the world to visit her children and grandchildren.