David JurkowskiCulture Architect and Executive Coach
For David life has always been about the pursuit of passion and working at TAG is a continuation of that pursuit. He discovered years ago in the middle of the ocean that going as fast as possible, driven by wind alone was exhilarating and challenging, but developing teams to face challenges together was where his focus needed to go in order to truly fuel his passion.
- Leadership Development
- Team Development
- Executive Coaching
- Executive coach and cultural reconstruction for some of TAG’s most renowned government agencies, leading telecom organizations, and service industry specialists.
- Maintains coaching relationships in the sailing and tech industries.
- Spent over a decade creating and participating in high performance teams in the world of grand prix sailing.
- Led teams through the Baltic, up the North Sea, throughout the Mediterranean, along the Gold Coast of Australia, coastally throughout the East Coast of the United States, and many other areas of blue water.
- Experience in high-pressure environments makes him an expert in managing anxiety, leveraging individual and team strengths, and creating teams equipped to navigate the unknown.
- College Of Charleston, Charleston SC, 2001—B.S. Psychology
- CoreClarity Certified—2012
MORE ABOUT DAVID
- David lives with his wife in Annapolis, MD.
- Few things fuel him as much as people and the sea. He is revered for his smile, driven to aid others, and compelled by the sea. When he’s not in the office or on the water, he’s having fun fixing something or creating something with his hands. Each day is a new opportunity to explore the ‘what ifs’.