Billie RyumAdministrative Assistant
Billie joined TAG Consulting in 2008 and brings with her over 20 years of administrative experience. As part of TAG’s office administrative team, she administers TCI and TED surveys, in addition to providing administrative assistance on a variety of fronts.
- Business Administration
- Database Administration
- Organizational Surveys
- Previous Assistant Office Manager and Executive Assistant to the Lead Pastor at Community Church of Joy in Glendale, Arizona.
- Assisted with the development of the Church Coach Network and later the Transforming Church Institute through the Joy Leadership Center.
- Led staff training of the database system.
- Assisted with the facility relocation process and events.
- Prior to that, she worked for a United Way agency for several years and an architectural firm as well.
MORE ABOUT BILLIE
- Billie and her husband, Gary, live in Phoenix, Arizona and enjoy spending time with their four children and eight grandchildren, traveling and family vacations.
- Billie has taught painting classes through the Women’s Ministry at her church and also enjoys teaching classes at paper-crafting retreats.