Anne BerryHuman Resource & Client Relationship Manager
Anne is an experienced Administrator who enjoys keeping internal and external operations running smoothly while encouraging high functioning teamwork. By creating, implementing and managing client servicing processes and procedures, she ensures efficient, high quality delivery of project management across all verticals. Anne understands and maintains high customer engagement by ensuring consistent and responsive follow up to all requests and concerns.
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Client Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Has worked with TAG clients across public, private, and social segments – including the FAA, The Chickasaw Nation, Craig General Hospital, and Miami Dade College.
- Functions as strategic partner on Client Leadership Team.
- Recruited, trained and developed leadership and staff from various backgrounds and professions in the corporate world and non-profit.
- Provided development and administration of comprehensive benefits policies and programs.
- Lead process improvement activities within HR to perpetuate best practices.
- Supervised operations of $1 billion investment managed accounts department during her 11+ years at Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley, Inc.
- Led teams through high stress, fast paced environment.
- Experienced in budget preparation and analysis, management and financial reporting.
- Facilities management and operations experience.
- Enthusiastic team player with strong drive to create a positive work environment.
MORE ABOUT ANNE
- She is married and lives outside of Richmond, VA with her husband and two sons.
- She enjoys jogging, yard work and watching her boys play sports.
- A trip to a winery with her husband on the weekend is always fun, too!