Andrew has more than 25 years of international business leadership and development experience in over 30 countries.
- Organizational Development
- Workshop Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- For twelve years he served as CEO of Intelisys Corporation which provided advanced technology innovations for both Fortune 500 and SMB’s in the Financial, Technology, Healthcare and Hospitality industries.
- Retained by business, educational, as well as US and foreign governments to solve human, technology, development and process issues across international multi-cultural environments.
- Clients include Microsoft, Qwest, US Department of Defense, Cambodian Military, Archstone Smith, Washington Investment Company, Brazilian, and Dominican Public Schools, China University Xian, Brazilian Military Police, Health Beverages, and Verizon Wireless.
- MA Psychology – Denver Seminary
- BS Communications, Humanities, Psychology – CCU
MORE ABOUT ANDREW
- Andrew and his family live in Denver, CO.
- He enjoys humanitarian work in third world countries, i.e. Church planting, orphanages, clean water, medical clinics.