Crafting a winning culture is a long and challenging process. It’s important and encouraging to take inventory along the way – and helpful to know how you are doing based on the experiences of others.
Here are five great questions that leaders engaged in the process of changing or crafting a thriving organizational culture can ask as they go:
1. Would the people who work for me say I walk the talk?
2. Am I clear on my own personal values and do I live them out?
3. Are others clear on my personal values?
4. Do the products and services our organization offers the marketplace match up to what we say are our core values?
5. When we say things like ‘our biggest asset is our employees” do we actually behave as if that is true?